Reliable. Compact. Intelligent.
The new SmartLase® F250 from Markem-Imaje, locally available from Pyrotec PackMark, is the intelligent choice for your smart factory. It delivers high-quality, chemical-free, permanent coding while lowering your operating expenses. What’s more, its exceptional performance in high-speed applications – even when increasing the code complexity of 1D and 2D codes – is all effortlessly integrated into an easy-to-operate compact unit.
In addition to the SmartLase® F250’s high-quality, chemical-free and permanent coding on high-density substrates, its lower operating expenses (OpEx) are achieved thanks to fewer line stoppages, higher efficiency, and no need for consumables. This compact unit is easy to integrate and its intuitive user interface not only improves the operator’s efficiency but also reduces the risk of human error. Another noteworthy benefit is that F250 is Industry 4.0 optimised and interfaces with packaging intelligence solutions such as CoLOS®.
Benefits at a glance
Crisp, superb quality, permanent codes
- Clean, readable and traceable – even at the highest line speeds and product throughput
- Indelible marking protects against counterfeiting
- High-speed digital galvanometers that are driven by a unique algorithm
Lower OpEx, higher efficiency and chemical-free
- No added costs for consumables or external cooling
- Increased efficiency, reduced maintenance, and fewer line stoppages.
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Clean, sustainable and compliant
Industry 4.0 ready, rugged, and safe
- Industry 4.0 optimised with a variety of industrial interfaces such as Ethernet/IP, PROFINET, NGPCL and full-featured CoLOS® software support.
- Designed for the most challenging manufacturing environments with a complete IP55 controller and printhead.
- Meets the highest standard of safety for E-stop and interlock circuits per ISO 13849-1/PLe.
Pyrotec PackMark is committed to helping you achieve the best quality codes for your specific application. The SmartLase® F250 is ideal for:
- Food and beverage: Bare metals, metalised foil packaging, plastics, aluminium, and anodized aluminium containers or caps.
- Pharma: Aseptic packaging, blister packs, and vial enclosures.
- Electrical: Metal and plastic parts (ABS, HDPE), and wire jackets.
- Automotive: Metal (steel, copper, titanium, aluminium), and plastic parts (POM, polycarbonate, polystyrene).
To help increase your production output, reduce downtime, and optimise your printer’s performance, call Pyrotec PackMark today.
Did you know we offer finance options?
To help you ensure your production runs efficiently, Pyrotec Finance offers rent-to-own finance. Customers can rent a unit for three years, which includes routine maintenance, before purchasing the machine at the end of the contract.
Another option is for customers who take on project work. You can rent a machine for a set period and return it at the end of the contract. What’s more, you can allocate these expenses to your maintenance budget rather than to capital expenditure.
Call Pyrotec today to discuss financing options to suit your production needs.
Data collection and product tracking
Pyrotec PackLink offers fully integrated and customised data collection and product tracking systems by increasing factory visibility and improving efficiency.
What’s on offer?
- Systems integration: OEE data is linked to MES systems and your company’s ERP and WMS.
- Product identification (packaging intelligence and quality control): Automated identification that ensures the correct packaging is used for the product on the line. This reduces costly rework or waste and improves control and efficiency.
- Track and trace (serialisation): Pyrotec’s affordable solutions combine RFID with serialisation.
- Identification: RFID plays an important role in reinforcing track and trace operations. With evolving technology and increasing demand, prices are now more competitive. Pyrotec PackMark already offered RFID for tertiary packaging and has now extended its solutions to track primary and secondary products in the market.
- Markem-Image Software (CoLOS®): Supporting customers who are already Industry 4.0 optimised, and those moving into this new age of production, Pyrotec PackMark/PackLink offers CoLOS® packaging intelligence software from Markem-Imaje.
How can we help you increase factory visibility and line efficiency? Let’s talk.