- Print speed:Intermittent: up to 700 mm/s.
- Max: Continuous: 128 mm x 500 mm.
- Max: Intermittent: 128 mm x 75 mm.
- Continuous: 53 mm or 32 mm x 100 mm.
- Automatic printhead setup.
- Detect: Dead-dot detection.
- Quick change print head.
- Combined intermittent and continuous printing.
- Easily change from left to right hand with no additional parts.
- Gap between prints: 0.5 mm.
- Automatic shift codes and serial numbers.
- Multiple variable user input fields with alpha-numeric texts.
- High pack-rate mode.
- Ribbon saving mode:
- Radial ribbon save, interlaced mode, radial mode 1, Radial mode 2, radial interlaced, whitespace, radial whitespace, step advance.
- Print specifications: Full TrueType font support, including non-Roman characters and symbols. Printing of real-time clock, dates and auto-updating best before dates, barcodes: ITF, Code 39, Code 128, EAN 128, EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC A, UPC E, RSS linear, PDF 417, ID Matrix, QR and, Composite RSS barcode support.
- Supplies: thermal transfer ribbon available in a variety of grades and colours.
- Maximum ribbon length: up to 1100 m.
- Minimum ribbon width: 20 mm.
- Maximum ribbon width: 55 mm.
- Weight: printer: 10.2 kg, colour controller: 4.8 kg.
- Electrical power supply: 90 – 264 V with automatic switching; frequency 47/63 Hz; power 150 VA.
- Air supply: 6 bar/90 psi (maximum) dry, uncontaminated.
- Air consumption: down to 0.4 ml/print at 2.5 bar.
- Operating temperature range: 0 to 40°C.
- Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing.
- Enhanced SmartDate experience: Optimised tracking of OEE data.
- Coder can be configured to monitor your 5 most important production metrics directly from your home screen e.g., pack rate, throughput, availability.
- Tutorials to facilitate daily activities.
- Animated help and ‘how to’ tutorials provide guidance on setup and daily maintenance procedures to ensure consistent print quality.
- Profile configurator for error-free operation.
- Configurable profile password function (operator, supervisor and engineer) manages access and limits human-related errors.