• 100% of the prescribed university tuition fees and registration fees. Prescribed tuition fees and registration fees are paid directly to the university.
• An amount of not greater than R10 000, 00 per annum towards textbooks which will be paid directly to the individual or service provider upon receipt of the invoice.
• Monies for accommodation are paid directly to the university if the student is staying at university-administered accommodation.
• Transport allowance will be paid directly to the individual. If applicants are applying for a transport allowance, proof of address must be submitted with their application.
• Full details of the payment process and the requirements which must be met will be communicated to successful applicants once a bursary has been awarded.
• An amount equal to the average rate will be paid for the accommodation in a single room at a university hostel at which the Pyrotec bursar is studying. This rate will be determined by Pyrotec. Should the accommodation be a private hostel or residence, the amount paid shall be determined by Pyrotec.
• Students will be required to pay for any repeat subjects themselves.
• In cases where the student elects to stay in non-university administered accommodation, monies in lieu of accommodation will be paid directly to the property owner, provided a lease agreement and/or invoice is provided.
• Payments in respect of the above are made once a year.
• Successful applicants will be bound contractually to work at Pyrotec after graduation for a period equal to the tenure of the bursary, should Pyrotec require the applicant to.
• No bursaries will be awarded for fields of study not listed above. Applicants should submit an application based on a real interest in the field.
• The closing date for submission of applications and supporting documents is 1 January 2021. No LATE applications will be accepted.
• Please forward completed applications in one pdf document to firstname.lastname@example.org , due to COVID no hand delivered applications will be accepted. Applications will not be accepted in word or jpeg form.
• For any general enquiries, please contact the HR Department on 021 787 9600.
• Applicants should be a South African Resident and AA/EE candidates ONLY.
• Should you not hear from us 8 weeks after submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful..
Subscribe to the Pyrotec Newsletter
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.