An exciting new opportunity has opened up at Pyrotec CPT. Pyrotec is a privately owned South African company that specialises in providing innovative and top quality product identification solutions. The company’s extensive service offerings include on-pack product identification solutions including self-adhesive label systems and coding and labelling equipment.
The PackMark department seeks an outstanding Purchasing Clerk who has STRONG organisational skills and who is able to work under pressure and still remain calm.
• Matric certificate
• Basic procurement knowledge
• Computer Literate – Full knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Strong administrative skills
• Good communicator
• Customer service experience
• Outstanding ability to arrange & organise themselves and their priorities
• Able to work in a team & independently
• Basic knowledge of imports/exports & shipping
• Local Purchasing
• Overseas Purchasing
• Warranty Claims Orders
• Service Exchange Orders
• Faulty Parts Return/Export
• Consumables Schedule Management
• Taxi List Orders & Booking
• Process Shipment Documents
• Helpdesk Manning
• Manage filing system
Please DO NOT apply should you not have the above experience and requirements, as your application will NOT be looked at.
Should you feel that you are the ideal candidate, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When applying please quote the job title and reference number (PYRO063W) in the subject line. Should you not quote the reference number, your application will not be viewed.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of submitting your CV, please consider your application unsuccessful.