- Made to fit on any line.
- The compactness of this coder makes it the perfect solution for some of the most inaccessible production lines and environments. Printing on a variety of packages and materials (lumber, wallboard, etc.), it easily integrates with other equipment via I/O connection for message select, error output, and weight scale integration.
- Effortless image creation with 7” colour touchscreen.
- Using intuitive icons, operate and design codes in your local language with Latin, Arabic, Cyrillic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Thai, etc. characters.
- Your product, your print. Identify your products with your choice of static text, date, time, expiration date, shift code, counter, and even logos, in your choice of eight font sizes.
- Improve readability. Use one printhead for simplicity or two, with the second printhead mounted on the opposite side of the case, to make the codes visible from all directions.
- Flexibility to print on a variety of materials. Choose from a wide ink offering, in black or colour, for your porous or non-porous packaging or materials such as cardboard, coated cardboard, plastic, glass, metal, PVC, and wood. Codes will remain readable even in the most challenging storage conditions.
- Reduced logistics errors with large characters. With your choice of the 7 or 16 nozzle printhead, print up to 56 mm high codes with a single printhead or stitch print with two printheads