Pyrotec PackMedia, September 2020: Fix-a-Form® informational booklet labels enable customers to multiply, by several times, the area used for communication on their packaging. They provide unlimited potential for cost savings, waste reduction, and increasing efficiencies and sales.
Increased legislation and consumer demand for information can present many packaging problems for pharmaceutical, agrochemical, and other information-driven products. The available space on a standard label is normally too small for mandatory text such as dosage instructions, contraindications, or product descriptions. The result is usually information-cluttered packaging – that’s typically illegible – on the carton or outer packaging, as well as an insert inside the carton.
By increasing your product’s label space, you will increase brand sales and loyalty through:
• Clear, legible on-pack guidelines that encourage the correct use of products and boost repeat purchases.
• Reproduced information in multiple languages that extends the reach of on-pack communication and offers consumer convenience.
• Eliminating the use of separate packaging, leaflets, or labels, particularly for a wide product range.
• Reducing packaging wastage.
• Automatic application as Fix-a-Form® booklet labels are supplied on-reel and can be applied using standard labelling machinery. This results in uninterrupted production lines.
For more information about the benefits of Fix-a-Form® informational booklet labels, visit www.pyrotec.co.za.