Take your career to a whole new level with this excellent career progression offer. Pyrotec, a growing company, is currently seeking a Senior Technical Sales Consultant to join their growing sales team to increase business growth within the Western Cape.
We are a privately-owned South African company that specialises in providing innovative and top-quality product identification solutions. The company’s extensive service offerings include on-pack product identification solutions including self-adhesive label systems, coding and labelling equipment which is used within the greater manufacturing industry. Pyrotec prides itself on it’s strong commitment to the skills development and career development of all its employees.
PackMark is our machinery division that offers a comprehensive range of labelling, coding and print & apply labelling equipment. We exclusively supply the very latest hardware from international industry leaders Markem-Imaje, ALTech and Accraply Harland Machine Systems, ANSER Coders as well as a selection of other brands.
We are looking for a Technical Sales Consultant in the Western Cape to serve our growing marketing. The perfect candidate will come from a background of pure sales, with a technical mindset whilst being capable of building credible relationships and closing deals.
- Matric (Technical or tertiary qualification would be advantageous)
- Technical sales background (+5 years’ experience in the FMCG/Packaging market)
- Computer literacy (Knowledge of complete Office package)
- Proven record of generating new business
- Technical mindset as well as abilities
- Look out for new business, establish new accounts and obtain orders by planning and organising daily work schedule (HUNTER)
- Work and grow existing customer base
- Deal directly with clients in order to generate new business
- Establish and work with customers to satisfy their requirements by creating solutions and ensuring a smooth sales process.
- Utilising all sales tools possible by generating leads via our website, the internet, client referrals and researching businesses. Focus on sales efforts by studying existing and potential clients
- Keeping management informed via Skynamo, which the company uses to submit activities such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly/annual territory analyses.
- Work closely with the National Sales Manager – feedback on competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc. discuss changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; proposing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by keeping abreast with technological advancements, industry trends, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
- Contribute to team efforts by achieving required targets/expectations
Should you feel that you are the ideal candidate and match the above criteria, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. When applying please quote the job title and reference number (PYRO081W) in the subject line. Should you not quote the reference number and job title when applying, your application will not be viewed.
Please note: Should you not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your application please consider your application unsuccessful.