An exciting new opportunity has opened up at Pyrotec Cape Town. Pyrotec is a privately owned South African company that specialises in providing innovative and top-quality product identification solutions. The company’s extensive service offerings include on-pack product identification solutions including self-adhesive label systems, coding and labelling equipment and self-adhesive products suitable for businesses and homes.
The PackMark brand is our machinery division that offers a comprehensive range of labelling, coding and print & apply labelling equipment. We exclusively supply the very latest hardware from international industry leaders Markem-Imaje, A.L.Tech and Accraply as well as a selection of other brands.
The PackMark brand seeks a seasoned, yet organised Purchasing Clerk who is able to work well under pressure whilst remaining calm. An individual who is able to implement systems and take control of the entire purchasing function.
- Matric certificate
- 2 years purchasing experience and dealing with suppliers
- Procurement knowledge
- Computer Literate – Full knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Strong administrative skills
- Good communicator
- Customer service experience
- Outstanding ability to arrange & organise themselves and their priorities
- Able to work in a team & independently
- Basic knowledge of imports/exports & shipping
- Local Purchasing
- Overseas Purchasing
- Warranty Claims Orders
- Service Exchange Orders
- Faulty Parts Return/Export
- Consumables Schedule Management
- Taxi List Orders & Booking
- Process Shipment Documents
- Stock Management
- Manage filing system
- Adhoc duties
Please DO NOT apply should you not have the above experience and requirements, as your application will NOT be looked at.
Should you feel that you are the ideal candidate, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When applying please quote the job title and reference number (PYRO085W) in the subject line. Should you not quote the reference number, your application will not be viewed.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of submitting your CV, please consider your application unsuccessful