An exciting new opportunity has opened up at Pyrotec Gauteng. Pyrotec is a privately owned South African company that specialises in providing innovative and top-quality product identification solutions. The company’s extensive service offerings include on-pack product identification solutions including self-adhesive label systems and coding and labelling equipment.
PackMark is our machinery division that offers a comprehensive range of labelling, coding and print & apply labelling equipment. We exclusively supply the very latest hardware from international industry leaders Markem-Imaje, ALTech and Accraply Harland Machine Systems as well as a selection of other brands. Our end-to-end service covers every step in the process of procuring new coding or labelling equipment, from project management through to after-sales technical support.
We are looking for a Junior Software Developer to design, install, test and maintain software systems. The ideal candidate will come from a development background, possess the relevant tertiary qualification and should be capable of understanding spec requirements from all levels of management.
- Tertiary qualification – Computer Science degree or diploma
- Ability to write in C++, C-sharp and visual basics
- Electrical or electronic knowledge – Advantageous
- 1 year filed/code experience
- Detailed knowledge of principles and concepts
- Design and develop to build features; from concept through to implementation
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain review and enhance software solutions
- Provide reports as necessary
- Assist the department in making more effective use of integration systems
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Strong oral and written communication
- Attention to detail
Should you feel that you are the ideal candidate, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. When applying please quote the job title and reference number (PYRO090W) in the subject line. Should you not quote the reference number; your application will not be viewed.
Please DO NOT apply should you not have the above experience, requirements and skills as your application will NOT be viewed.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of submitting your CV, please consider your application unsuccessful.