An exciting new opportunity has opened up at Pyrotec Cape Town. Pyrotec is a privately owned South African company that specialises in providing innovative and top-quality product identification solutions. The company’s extensive service offerings include on-pack product identification solutions including self-adhesive label systems and coding and labelling equipment.
We are seeking a Marketing Assistant to assist with the necessary operations and functions of the marketing department. The position requires a dedicated, hardworking individual who possesses exceptional organisational skills and can work well under pressure.
- Tertiary qualification – degree or diploma in Marketing
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working within a marketing environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently
- Computer literacy – intermediate to advanced
- Excellent communication, telephone etiquette and administration abilities
- Direct mailings
- Online marketing
- Marketing research and compiling sales data reports
- Database management and telemarketing
- Customer and supplier liaison
- New product development, mock-ups and updating marketing material
- Bottom-up marketing, newsletters, promotions, social media marketing and editorials
- Planning, organising and accuracy
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment while remaining calm
- Drive and passion
Please DO NOT apply should you not have the above experience, requirements and skills as your application will NOT be viewed.
Should you feel that you are the ideal candidate, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When applying, please quote the job title and reference number (PYRO101W) in the subject line. Should you not quote the reference number, your application will not be viewed.
Should you not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your CV, please consider your application unsuccessful.