When producing the labels for their products, pharmaceutical companies have many boxes they need to tick. They must ensure that their labels are legible and clear, and that they stay neatly secured to the product from the packaging line to the consumer. Importantly, they also need to be confident that the information they are communicating on their labels complies with all the applicable labelling legislation, regulations and standards. And when shipping to a range of countries, they may also need to create labels in multiple languages.
Meeting all these labelling objectives and obligations can be a complex and time-consuming process. Fortunately, Fix-a-Form® Booklet Labels from Pyrotec PackMedia provide pharmaceutical companies with a solution to all these challenges – while also boosting efficiencies and reducing risk.
A smart Premium Label Solutions choice
Fix-a-Form® Booklet Labels are an ideal Premium Label Solutions for the pharmaceutical industry and other sectors that need to include a vast amount of information on their labels. Fix-a-Forms® combine a multi-page booklet with a self-adhesive label, enabling pharmaceutical companies to easily and efficiently include an extensive amount of information on their packaging.
- Dosage instructions
- Important product information
- Multiple languages consolidated in one label
Benefits of using Fix-a-Form® Booklet Labels
With this approach to on-pack communication, you can:
- Improve the look of your product: Include a large amount of information on your label, without sacrificing legibility or the aesthetic appeal of your product.
- Custom-design your own solution: We have a wide range of Fix-a-Form® styles available to suit many packaging shapes, sizes and substrates. We can also die cut to suit your unique packaging shape – and we’re able to go as small as 40mm in diameter.
- Be confident that your label will stay in place: Our Fix-a-Form® Booklet Labels are securely attached to the packaging, where they stay neatly in place until the consumer is ready to dispose of or recycle the packaging.
- Minimise packaging wastage: There’s no need to include separate pamphlets or leaflets, which can easily be misplaced. With Fix-a-Form®, your information is attached directly to the product, to ensure it’s always instantly and easily accessible, in support of patient safety.
- Boost efficiencies on your packaging lines: Fix-a-Forms® are easy to apply using standard Premium Label Solutions equipment, so you’re able to streamline your pharmaceutical Premium Label Solutions and thus maximise your throughput per hour.