Another exciting opportunity has opened at Pyrotec, Cape Town!
We are a privately owned South African company which specialises in providing innovative and top-quality product identification solutions. The company’s extensive service offerings include on-pack product identification solutions including self-adhesive label systems, coding and labelling equipment as well as self-adhesive products suitable for businesses and homes.
We are looking for a creative & interactive Junior Graphic Designer to join our company. The successful candidate will report directly to, and work closely with the Marketing Manager.
- Matric certificate and Graphic Design tertiary qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ creative Graphic Design experience
- Knowledge of Desktop Publishing
- Good understanding of the Adobe CC Suite
- High attention to detail
- Must be deadline driven and able to work under pressure
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Passionate about design
- Know your way around a Mac and PC
- Take initiative and show creativity
- Excellent communication – written and verbal
- Be a team player and fit into a diverse team and company
- Go the extra mile
- Understanding project requirements and ideas
- Producing marketing and related material to promote Pyrotec and generate sales
- Using graphic techniques in the creation of digital design work
- Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements and values of Pyrotec
Pyrotec’s office is based in Muizenberg, Cape Town and it would be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure they are able to get to the office daily.
IMPORTANT: Please do not apply for this position should you not meet ALL the above.
Should you feel that you are the ideal candidate, please email your CV and an electronic portfolio (10meg limit) to firstname.lastname@example.org. When applying please quote the job title and reference number (PYRO106W) in the subject line.
Should you not quote the reference number, your application will not be viewed.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your CV, please consider your application unsuccessful.