An exciting new opportunity has opened up at Pyrotec Cape Town. Pyrotec is a privately owned South African company that specialises in providing innovative and top-quality product identification solutions. The company’s extensive service offerings include on-pack product identification solutions including self-adhesive label systems, coding and labelling equipment as well as self-adhesive products suitable for businesses and homes.
We are looking for an HR Assistant to assist with day to day operations of the HR functions as well as provide clerical and administrative support to the HR department. This position requires a dedicated and hardworking individual who is composed, level headed and can work well under pressure.
- Tertiary qualification
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working within an HR environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel abilities
- Excellent communication and administration abilities
- Training and development
- Industrial relations
- Health and safety
- Recruitment and selection
- Employee relations
- Computer literate
- Planning and organising skills
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative
Please DO NOT apply should you not have the above experience, requirements and skills as your application will NOT be viewed.
Should you feel that you are the ideal candidate, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When applying please quote the job title and reference number (PYRO093W) in the subject line. Should you not quote the reference number; your application will not be viewed.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of submitting your CV, please consider your application unsuccessful.