As a high-volume manufacturing process, extrusion requires product marking equipment that can perform optimally at high speeds in a demanding environment.
If you are a manufacturer in the pipe, cable, tube or profile industries, you may be looking for a coding solution that offers you all of this, in addition to an attractive total cost of ownership.
The Markem-Imaje small-character-inkjet 9450 E, available exclusively in Southern Africa through Pyrotec PackMark, is the ideal solution.
This continuous inkjet printer – engineered for industrial use – combines a high-performance ink circuit with a new generation printhead design, to ensure the quality and durability of your codes, even on dark substrates and PE.
This smart product coding solution is engineered specifically for the pipe, cable, tube and profile industries – and purpose-designed to improve productivity on your lines.
Increase efficiency with these key features:
- Up to 3,000 km of cable printing*, without having to stop and clean the printhead
- Achieve 20% ink savings** without compromising on contrast
- Increase your coding speed by 20%**: up to 1,000 m/min for wire harnessing and optical fibre applications
- 2mm tolerance when using the embedded metering function for optimum precision
- Premium range of inks for multiple environments in black, white, orange, blue, green, red and yellow
- Specialty inks for contrasted and high adhesion codes
Keen to introduce these capabilities into your product coding processes?
Contact Pyrotec PackMark now to find our more information or discuss your unique coding requirements.
*Metering application based on 190 million characters printed.
**Compared to other competitive models in the same category.