When it comes to labelling products and cartons, manufacturers and packaging specialists are constantly looking for ways to reduce labour costs whilst simultaneously providing faster, more reliable and accurate labelling solutions.
Print and Apply Systems – which create and then apply labels directly onto products or packaging whilst still on the conveyor system – are an excellent method of achieving this. These self-contained units combine sturdy printers with sensitive automatic label applicators, ensuring that labels can be:
- Printed in a high-quality, legible format
- Applied immediately and precisely on any face of the product
Not only do manufacturers do away with the inconvenience and expense of pre-printed labels, but the speed, accuracy and reliability of the application save both time and labour costs.
As suppliers of market leading, high-performance machinery, Pyrotec PackMark offers a versatile range of print and apply solutions. These include:
- The 2200 Series, which provides reliability, efficiency and ease of use, even in the most demanding, 24/7 environments. Key benefits include a wide range of interchangeable applicators, optimised operational intervention and an unparalleled application rate.
- The 2200 Pallet, which offers 1- or 2-sided pallet labelling speeds of up to 120 pallets per hour. The unique compact design and robust swing arm applicator make this machine the perfect long-term investment. It’s ideal for fast-paced environments – a simple media path allows operators to reload the label and ribbon rolls in less than 40 seconds; and it produces fully-compliant ANSI grade A/B codes even at the highest application speed.
- CimJet Label Printer Applicators offer quality printing, exceptional reliability and outstanding durability in the toughest manufacturing environments. The accurate, clear, crisp codes and 100% readable barcodes – which meet GS1 (UCC-EAN) standards – enable superior visibility into your supply chain.
For more information on Pyrotec PackMark’s print and apply labelling solutions, visit: http://www.packmark.co.za/labelling/