Many businesses in South Africa are not making optimal use of their packaging and labelling space. Not only is your product labelling a valuable brand platform that comes into direct contact with customers in the retail environment, but it is also a space – in certain industries – that needs to accommodate a large amount of mandatory text such as dosage instructions and contra-indications.
To ensure that you make the most of this valuable communication platform, as well as meet regulatory demands, you may need to rethink your labelling strategy. Instead of a standard label, have you ever considered a booklet label?
What is a booklet label?
Known in the packaging industry by many different names, including extended text labels, expanded content labels, multi-panel labels, concertina labels, fold-out labels or pull-out labels– a booklet label is a multi-page leaflet or booklet that is combined with a printed self-adhesive label.
This innovative on-pack communication device sits in the place of a standard label, yet enables manufacturers and brand owners to multiply the area used for communication on-pack several times over, in a clear and legible way.
At Pyrotec PackMedia, we have an exceptional range of Fix-a-Form® Booklet Labels available. These can be constructed in a variety of ways to suit your business needs, whether you prefer a concertina-style design or a book that your customers can page through. All Fix-a-Form® Booklet Labels are professionally and neatly constructed to maintain your professional brand image.
What are the business benefits?
Fix-a-Form® Booklet Labels are suitable for use in a wide range of user-applications and offer the following advantages:
- Include more detailed information and images on-pack, even on smaller packaging sizes – without impacting your original packaging footprint.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant legislation by being able to include extensive instructions, application and dosage information, warnings and contra-indications, product information and more on your label, in multiple languages if necessary.
- The quality built into Fix-a-Forms® ensures that all the information on your label is legible and easy to read, in a wide range of environmental conditions.
- This device remains securely attached to your product to ensure important information reaches the end-user completely intact.
- Add space to your packaging for your promotional messages, including competitions, information on new products in the range, tips and recipes, and more.
- It is also easy to apply using standard labelling machinery, without interrupting production lines.
Choose an experienced booklet label provider
At Pyrotec PackMedia, we have been the exclusive Fix-a-Form® Licensee in South Africa and all of Africa south of the equator since 1981. For more information on developing the perfect labelling solution for your business, contact us today.